Wednesday, June 01, 2011

install adobe cs5 extended

Views
assalamualaikum
hah..today entry about ADOBE..
WOW..
adobe CS5 EXTENDED..
to those people who love photography this is the main things they NEED.
  1. DSLR camera such as CANON and NIKON if u want the better one for the result you will be taken.
  2. adobe PHOTOSHOP. it doesnt matter CS what version it is. BUT the LATEST CS5 EXTENDED.
hurm i think, you must be thinking what this is all about right?what am i gonna write on this blog?
ok. i do love photography, but i need to learn much much more about this.
plus, since my elder sister has brough her own camera NIKON D3100..i think it should be ok for the beginner.
how i can fall IN LOVE in PHOTOGRAPHY?
my uncle also work as photographer, but only for wedding, not just that, my cousin also work as photographer.
i think PHOTOGRAPHY is their PASSION..
well, who knows right?
not just that, i'm just being a model only for fun, and doing it for PART TIME.
so, to people work as photographer who want to shoot me just tell me ok?
i think its ok if you still new. =)
ok.. DAH LARI TOPIK NI!
how am i gonna edit photo without adobe?
it cant be!
i ask a favour to my sister can she send my lappy to install the adobe
oh yeah, she said she can send it.
but she has to wait around 1hour to finish the installation.
when she arrived i take my beg, and turn on my lappy.
but its quite weird because i feel the vibration of this lappy is like something RUNNING.
but i just ignore it for a while..
until i found there's F appear on my right sight of my screen..
when i open my computer location.
yeah..
there is a CD running!





oh god what was that cd all about?
i open it, and i was shock.
that CD contains SOFWARE of ADOBE CS5.
wahh....
i think the technician forgot to take it out.
my sister will turn it back to the OWNER.
 end of this entry.

YOU THINK I WILL GIVE YOU HOW TO GET THIS SOFWARE?
hehe..
NO LA..! hehe..

0 doakan mika gemuk:

Post a Comment

LOVE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers